INTRODUCTION

If you study the photographed representations of sound waves you'll understand how important the accurate reproduction of signal is to our hobby. Jade Audio provides patented technology to maximize the accuracy of each signal, while preventing unwanted interference created by most cable construction techniques.

The vibration control found in Jade Audio cables is evident with the first listen, it is just plain clearer. No haze or grain, no distortion in any frequency. No longer will sonic glare fatigue your enjoyment of even the most demanding music. Combine the clarity with a three dimensional soundstage that betters any cable available, you achieve Jade Audio.

99.99% pure gold wire is the foundation of all Jade Audio cables. This is the major contributing factor to the perfect tonality and pure shimmering highs. No other cable provides this perfection. None! Vibration is eliminated through cotton dielectrics and cotton bats which dampen even the slightest potential distortion. Beyond the unique vibration control techniques, Jade Audio incorporated a design that is fully unique among all cables built today. Combine these techniques together, and you have a cable beyond reproach: Jade Audio Gold cables.

The vibration control found in Jade Audio cables is evident with the first listen, it is just plain clearer. No haze or grain, no distortion in any frequency. No longer will sonic glare fatigue your enjoyment of even the most demanding music. Combine the clarity with a three dimensional soundstage that betters any cable available, you achieve Jade Audio.

These conductors are sleeved in an unbleached cotton dielectric; this allows for only 5% of the wire surface to be in contact with the cotton leaving the remaining 95% in air. Cotton is second only to air as the best dielectric (meaning the least energy storage possible) so these wires are in effect given a perfect electrical potential. The additional benefit is dampening the conductor from macro and micro vibration, a little understood but easily proven influence resulting in smear and loss of clarity.

The conductors are then incorporated with cotton piping that helps provide strength and relieve stress from the wires. An outer protective jacket is made from Carbon Fiber weave; this provides a durable covering as well as efficient absorption of high frequency interference. There is no Teflon in contact with any conductor for this design after discovering that Teflon created an unnatural brightness in every design we tried it with. In fact the conductors in these cables never touch any material other than cotton, air or the solder points at the connectors.

DESIGN PHILOSOPHY

The design philosophy incorporated in Jade Audio was to receive the best of the interconnects we had been using over the prior years. We strived to match the bass extension and speed of the Nordost Valhalla without suffering the thinness and brightness, the midrange body and warmth of the Purist Dominus without the roll off of the highs and the fuzziness in the bass and the neutrality and naturalness of the Kubala-Sosna Emotion cables. We were able to exceed the objective in every category and received a clarity that was beyond every cable we had ever experienced. This statement is true in all three levels of our cables.

The bass is fully extended with the best most solid focus we have found ever, the upper bass and lower mid-range is rich, deep and solid, the natural decay and resonance of instruments like piano and violin are extremely accurate and tonally pure. Midrange is absolutely phenomenal. The hues and texture of the human voice has limitless texture and tonality while the clarity of this cable allows you to see deeper into the pallet of color. These are warm without bloating, and they are not artificially exaggerated in the midrange frequency. The trebles are fully extended, transparent and tonally perfect. Despite the extension there is none of the thinness or roll off that is often associated with strong midrange. Regardless of this full treble, there is no glare, edginess, fuzz or fatigue that seems to follow electronically created treble.

These cables' design is without a weakness, as long as your system has no glaring flaw. Because this cable is so pure and accurate; it will show the weaknesses you may have in your system. Notwithstanding this fact, even on a couple of the high school kids systems we have tried these on, the improvements were stunning!

uNIQUE DESIGN

Unique design attributes

Jade Audio received US Patent No. 7,763,803 on July 27, 2010 for its unique design.  The conductors are sleeved in an unbleached cotton dielectric, this allows for less than 5% of the wire surface to be in contact with the cotton leaving the remaining 95% contacting air. Cotton is second only to air as the best dielectric (meaning the least energy storage possible) so these wires are in effect given a perfect electrical potential. The cotton sleeved wire is then sleeved in a Teflon tube which allows for better strength to the fragile gold wires. Teflon is used by most cables now, but we discovered a micro vibration was picked up through the conductor being in contact with the hard Teflon surface. This causes a sonic high frequency ringing that causes fatigue. The cotton eliminates this problem.

The next unique design feature is we do not twist our conductors together, in fact we keep the positive and negative conductors ¾” apart from one another. This is achieved using an unbleached cotton cord that is the “core” of the cable. We then wrap the entire assembly in an unbleached cotton fabric to add protection and finally sleeve the cable in a carbon fiber jacket.

We now use Furutech gold plated RCA connectors on our MoonTails and Vermeil Gold, and Furutech rhodium RCA connectors on our Hybrid Gold cables.

We use a Furutech gold plated XLR connector as a standard and recommend the Furutech premium rhodium XLR connectors for the Hybrid cables.

Our Reference cables use Bocchino B-11 RCA as a standard connector and the Furutech premium rhodium XLR standard.  These have proven to be the clearest, smoothest presentation on the market and without any question is the most perfect match to our cables.

 

ABOUT US

Who we are

In September of 2006, we placed our first ad for Jade Audio interconnects. Since that time we have supplied orders to over 100 countries, on six continents, received countless praise from customers on Audiogon as well as most of the other audio forums, as well as our first printed review in the well-respected UK magazine “Hi-Fi News”.

These interconnects are the culmination of countless designs using different wire configurations, wire types and gauges which have culminated in four different levels of performance. The MoonTails (99.99% pure solid gold and/or 99.99% pure silver plated 6N OCC copper wire), The Vermeil Gold (99.99% pure gold plating over 99.99% pure solid silver wire), and The Hybrid Gold which uses exclusively 99.99% pure solid gold wires in the positive conductor and both 99.99% pure solid gold and Vermeil Gold in the negative conductor. The top of the Jade Audio line is the Reference Solid Gold and the Reference Solid Gold/Platinum cables. As the name infers, all the wires are 99.99% pure solid gold in both the  positive and negative conductors for the Reference Solid Gold. The Reference Solid Gold/Platinum cable uses all 99.99% pure solid gold and 99.99% pure solid platinum wires in all conductors.

Because we use 99.99% pure gold in every product we make, our cable pricing is not some artificially created price point we decided to charge; rather prices are based on the actual material costs used in Jade Audio cables. As an example, the Hybrid speaker cable uses over 1.5 ounces of 99.99% pure solid gold per foot of positive conductor. This is the melt value of the cable, yes melt value. Next time you talk to a cable manufacture ask them for the melt value of their cable.

GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

If for any reason, however unlikely you are not happy with these cables, we shall refund 100% of the purchase price if they are returned undamaged to us within 30 days of receipt. We also provide a one year trade up policy. If you wish to trade your MoonTails in for Hybrid Gold cables within a year of the purchase date, we shall extend a 100% trade in value towards the new cables. Sorry, but we are not able to take trade ins for the Reference line of cables.